In order to be in business you must stay in business. In other words, having a successful launch of a company is not enough. Once the fan fair and initial hype dies down, you must have a quality product that will continue to generate interest.
Friends are great, they are always there to offer congratulations and pats on the back. However, congratulations inflate the ego, and without concrete, discernible numbers to substantiate the adulation, all the pats on the back don’t really amount to much more than a good kick in the butt.
For us to build the world of Necromancers’ Pride into the magical, fully realized and interactive community we know it to be, we must build our audience. To do that, fellow travelers, we must continue to boost sales. To boost sales, we have to keep your experience here fresh and active. Here are a few of the ideas on which we are working.
- Guaranteed response to comments – you want it, you’ve got it. D.W. and I will always respond to any comment left on our blog. We always say it, and it’s true. We want to hear from you.
- Contests – we have some exciting promotions and giveaways that we will be introducing in the very near future.
- Additional content – along with Excerpt Wednesday, you can expect many other additions to our site that will flesh out the world, like a glossary of terms and character descriptions, multi-media clips and more amazing artwork.
- Guest blogs – we will be sharing some of our other favorite bloggers with you here. What we have found useful, we want to share with you.
- Continued commitment to outstanding writing – there is no story without the story. We are committed to making every subsequent installment in the Necromancers’ Pride saga better than the last.
Ultimately, though, it all comes down to building our readership. The more people we have in our community, the stronger it becomes and the richer the experience to be had for all.
So, help us to grow this wondrous and magical community. If you have not done so, CLICK HERE to get your copy of Necromancers’ Pride – Quest for Elderstone today!
What would you like to see in this community?
We want to hear from you.